We said we would finish the year out strong, and we will do it! Look out December!!
For those of you that missed out on the Summer and Fall Challenges, you can sign up for the final event of the 2017 #MOVETHATLYMPH Challenge for Lymphedema and Lymphatic Health year. The final event of the year will be the Jingle Bell #MOVETHATLYMPH 5K Trot. You may walk this or run it at the course, park, or neighborhood of your choosing. Super Easy!!
Sign Up & Instructions
- Visit and “Like” the 2017 #movethatlymph Challenge for Lymphedema and Lymphatic Health
- Donate $10 (or any amount of your choosing) to the Lymphatic Education & Research Network, TX Chapter fundraiser page specifically for our team – The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club Official Team to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases.
- Post your photo with the caption #JingleBell5K with your city at any time between December 17 -23, 2017 on the page 2017 #movethatlymph Challenge for Lymphedema and Lymphatic Health or our closed group. Your choice on private or public.
- This is not a timed event. You may post your time and stats if you wish.
- Anyone of any mobility is welcome. You may complete the entire course by doing a little each day over the entire 7 days if needed.
- You are welcome to sign up your children, nieces & nephews, friends and extended family to make it a group event. Sign them all up. 😊
Jingle Bell Swag
Juzo USA has generously stepped forward to provide t-shirts for the first 100 people that sign up. Thank you, Juzo!!
Running bibs will be provided by the Lymphatic Education & Research Network.
There might not be any swag left, but feel free to sport your #MOVETHATLYMPH gear with your own Jingle Bell costume if you want! Be creative and have fun!!