REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED for the Autumn Moon Virtual 5K as of SEPT 8, 2018.
Our next event is the Fall Festival 60 Day Challenge October 1 – November 30, 2018.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL 5K?
A virtual 5K is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, in the pool, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to do your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself if you want.
This means you can do a little each day or all in one go. You can even do a 5K per day if you are advanced. Basically, you have the freedom choose how much time you need. You will receive a t-shirt sponsored by Juzo USA after Sept 24, 2018.
Autumn Moon Virtual 5K
Our next #MOVETHATLYMPH challenge is called the Autumn Moon Virtual 5K. It runs from Sept 4 – Sept 24. Try to pick a scenic route for your Virtual 5K. However, if it is too hot, a treadmill works just fine! No need for your 5K to be complicated. Participate at YOUR level. This is a challenge for Lymphies by Lymphies. This means it is NOT a competition. It is a challenge for yourself to improve or maintain your lymphatic health, depending on your needs.
Deadline to register is September 8, 2018.
- “Like” the Lymphie Strong FB page – https://www.facebook.com/LymphieStrong/
- Complete and submit your form in its entirety.
- Pay the $10 registration fee
- Gift payment is voluntary.
- Registration closes September 8, 2018
- Complete your 5K anywhere you choose on or before September 24, 2018.
- Share in The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club your photo and completion status in the Virtual Finish Line post.
- You may optionally share on your own wall but tag @LymphieStrong and @Juzo in the post.
- Either works fine. Use the hashtags #movethatlymph and #freedominmotion.
- Remember this not a competition. Be creative. Wear a costume or a tutu. Grab your friends and family! Choose a scenic place or decorate your treadmill. Have fun!!!
- Lymphie Strong receives emails from both payment and form submission. There is no need to follow up unless you feel you encountered a specific error.
Autumn Moon Virtual 5K Registration
The Virtual 5K registration fee is $10.00. You may elect to give more as a gift at your discretion. Examples include – Sponsor Another Member Participant, Supplies & Administration, or Supplemental Shipping. All payments are final and non-refundable.
The Challenge is a grassroots effort. The Lymphedema Running & Fitness Club thanks you for your generosity and support in helping spread lymphedema and lymphatic health awareness around the globe.
Pay with PayPal Account
Autumn Moon Virtual 5K Registration Fee
Instruction for payment. To pay $10, enter 1 in the box. To pay $20, enter a 2 for optional gift and so forth. Thank you.